Trusted Criminal Defense Attorney San Diego, California
When you need a criminal defense attorney in San Diego, California, it is important to choose a firm you can trust. Sanchez & Baltazar Attorneys, P.C. are committed to defending clients’ rights with skill and compassion. Our experienced legal professionals work with clients throughout the greater San Diego area, providing quality service at affordable prices. When you choose to work with an S&B Legal personal defense lawyer, you can be confident your case is in capable hands.
Look up the charges for someone in jail or if they have an active warrant
*Info. for San Diego County Only
Se Habla Español
100% Free Consultations
S&B Legal takes pride in providing the most comprehensive legal assistance to all our clients. Your criminal defense attorney lawyer will guide you through the entire process to ensure you receive the best possible outcome.
Types of cases our San Diego defense lawyers handle
When looking to hire a criminal attorney in San Diego, make sure the firm has experience and regularly handles cases like yours. S&B Legal provides trusted legal advice and representation for clients facing a wide range of criminal charges:
- DUI: We represent people facing charges of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. DUI convictions can come with long-term consequences; we fight for clients’ rights.
- Drug Crimes: S&B Legal represents people charged with drug possession, manufacturing, selling, money laundering, and other charges related to illicit drug activities.
- Federal Crimes: If you have been charged with violating a federal criminal statute, S&B Legal can help you navigate these unfamiliar waters.
- Internet Crimes: We help people charged with cybercrime, identity theft, and other Internet crimes in San Diego. We will work to build the strongest possible defense for you, based on the facts and circumstances of your case.
- Juvenile Crimes: Our attorneys also represent the interests of children and young adults charged with criminal activities, fighting to protect their rights and futures.
- Military Crimes: An S&B Legal our defense attorney can help if you are a military member facing criminal charges in civilian state court or at the U.S. Magistrate Court in San Diego.
- Sex Crimes: Sex-crime convictions can have life-long repercussions. We advocate for clients charged with sex crimes, asserting available defenses at trial.
- Theft Crimes: Our legal professionals represent defendants facing theft crimes such as shoplifting, embezzlement, larceny, robbery, burglary, and property theft.
- Three-Strike Crimes: California’s three-strikes law means that someone convicted of a third felony must serve 25 years to life in prison. We strive to help defendants avoid this outcome.
- White Collar Crimes: S&B Legal represents defendants charged with white-collar crimes, corporate crimes, and other non-violent offenses.
- Domestic Violence: If you were charged with a domestic violence crime against a family member or a romantic interest, S&B Legal can help defend your rights and interests, seeking to help you avoid jail time, restitution payments, and other repercussions.
Why should you choose S&B Legal as your criminal lawyers in San Diego?
With S&B Legal by your side, you can be sure that no matter what happens in court or how complicated the legal issues get, we will always have your best interests in mind. We are more than just good criminal defense lawyers. Our experienced criminal lawyers in San Diego, CA know exactly which rights and privileges individuals are entitled to under the law, so they don’t have to worry about anything when it comes time to make important decisions.
Why schedule a free consultation with San Diego criminal law attorneys?
We at S&B Legal understand how difficult it can be to entrust someone with your future and freedom. That’s why our San Diego Criminal Defense Lawyers provide risk-free case evaluations so that you can find a lawyer who will listen to you, believe in what they’re doing in every aspect of your case – defense or offense – and work hard for you until the conviction is no longer an option.
Request Free Consultation
Here are some helpful questions you can ask:
These questions will help you better understand who you will be dealing with and how your case will be handled when you hire a criminal lawyer attorney. Of course, if you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to ask them during your free consultation.